Wellton - Noah and Piedra to La Sosa

Started by Roger, November 18, 2019, 12:05:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger

Hi!

There is a issue at Noah in both directions. Just watch trains passing from Wellton to Noah and Noah to Wellton.
There is also issues in both directions from Piedra to La Sosa. Just watch a train in both directions and you'll shall see.

Thanks for Everything Team!

j3rsdm5

Seems to be happening a lot recently. Are they adding any new track blocks on your screen @dispatcher_dispatcher:D Added all those locations to my November Patch todo list, thanks for the heads up!

Jeff

@j3rsdm5 when we were at Jac's installing the new site, I tried picking up Aztec and had no luck, checking all the UHF channels too..  As long as they don't go to the SD9 migration out here, cause if they do, it is all Beams and you pretty much have to be under the umbrella to get the data..  :(  Aztec has a beam pointing East.

But then East Yard, it is right next to the Yuma Tower (BCP), however, it is talking to Telegraph Pass to the east but we can't pick it up on the MCP side, no matter what we do.  Also, I am trying to get a copy of the latest TT for UP along the Sunset Division (or whatever it is called since PSR).
Jeff Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Webmaster
ATCS Server Manager:
- BNSF Seligman Sub (Kingman, Crozier, Williams, Parks, West Flagstaff, East Flagstaff and Winslow).
- UP Eastern Yuma, Gila, Phoenix, and Western Lordsburg Subs (Yuma, Fortuna, Tacna, Casa Grande, Mesa and South Tucson).

Jeff

Jeff Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Webmaster
ATCS Server Manager:
- BNSF Seligman Sub (Kingman, Crozier, Williams, Parks, West Flagstaff, East Flagstaff and Winslow).
- UP Eastern Yuma, Gila, Phoenix, and Western Lordsburg Subs (Yuma, Fortuna, Tacna, Casa Grande, Mesa and South Tucson).

dispatcher_dispatcher

Hi fellas. 

I don't think we are getting any new tracks in that area, at least not that I know of.  The only recent change is new channel 20 from Aztec to Toltec and the change of dispatcher control for that area at night.  I've heard they have been needing to do signal department upgrades in that area but I don't really know much about any of that.

Our old director has been trying to push for more double track at the east end of Yuma which would extend over to Fortuna but I don't know if there is any traction behind it.  Maybe something to be on the lookout for.  Other than that they are putting most of the sunset money into bigger sidings on the Valentine sub between Alfalfa and Alpine and also on the Toyah Sub between Sierra Blanca and Pecos.

Jeff

@dispatcher_dispatcher - Does Dispatch control CP SP738 East Yard?  Trying to figure out if it is still monitorable.  Thanks.
Jeff Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Webmaster
ATCS Server Manager: