RoboFoamer Alert Changes

Started by Christi, December 29, 2019, 05:10:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Christi

Effective 12/27/2019, the RoboFoamers have been successfully taking off Yahoo Groups! email and completely converted over the Groups.IO.

To continue to get the Train Alerts, you must have be signed up here: https://aztrainalerts.groups.io/g/main and select which alerts you want.  Once you apply, please keep an eye out for an email from us asking which group you want to be subscribed to.
Christi Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Support

Christi

December 29, 2019, 05:38:49 pm #1 Last Edit: December 29, 2019, 05:39:42 pm by Christi
The email will look like this:

QuoteHello,
Thanks for Joining the Arizona Train Alerts Group with Groups.IO. Which group would you like to be added too?

1. AZTrainAlerts | main / Train Alerts for the BNSF Transcon (Northern Arizona) and UP Transcon (Southern Arizona) - ALL Alerts.
2. AZTrainAlerts | BNSFPhoenixSub / Train Alerts for the BNSF Phoenx Sub (Peavine).
3. AZTrainAlerts | BNSFTransCon / Train Alerts for the BNSF Transcon (Northern Arizona).
4. AZTrainAlerts | PhoenixSubs / Train Alerts for the BNSF Phoenix Sub (Peavine) and UP Phoenix Sub
5. AZTrainAlerts | UPPhoenixSub / Train Alerts for the UP Phoenix Sub
6. AZTrainAlerts | UPTransCon / Train Alerts for the UP Transcon (Southern Arizona)
7. AZTrainAlerts | FlagstaffCam / Train Alerts for the BNSF Flagstaff Camera

RailFanAZ Support
Christi Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Support

Shea The UP Railfan

Can I join the UP And BNSF All Alerts?

Jeff

Jeff Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Webmaster

Shea The UP Railfan

I am in the Heads Up group!

Jeff

Jeff Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Webmaster

Shea The UP Railfan

I just subbed and just confirmed my account.

Christi

Christi Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Support

Shea The UP Railfan

RailFanAZ.com | SouthWest - Content © Respective Members 2011-2022