avatar_Trackside_Arizona - Ryan Adams

Union Pacific Locomotive Fire DT PHX 6/19/20

Started by Trackside_Arizona - Ryan Adams, June 20, 2020, 10:37:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Oh Dang, hope the crew got out and is okay.
Jeff Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Webmaster
ATCS Server Manager:
- BNSF Needles, Seligman Subs (Goffs, Lake Havasu, Kingman, Walapai, Crozier, Williams, Parks, West Flagstaff, East Flagstaff and Winslow).
- UP Eastern Yuma, Gila, Phoenix, and Western Lordsburg Subs (Yuma, Fortuna, Tacna, Casa Grande, Mesa and South Tucson).

Jeff

Heard the two involved were 1407 and 593.  If that is UP 1407, it's history was Ex-SSW 7654. Not sure about UP 593.
Jeff Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Webmaster
ATCS Server Manager:
- BNSF Needles, Seligman Subs (Goffs, Lake Havasu, Kingman, Walapai, Crozier, Williams, Parks, West Flagstaff, East Flagstaff and Winslow).
- UP Eastern Yuma, Gila, Phoenix, and Western Lordsburg Subs (Yuma, Fortuna, Tacna, Casa Grande, Mesa and South Tucson).

Trackside_Arizona - Ryan Adams

Quote from: Jeff on June 20, 2020, 05:00:08 pmHeard the two involved were 1407 and 593.  If that is UP 1407, it's history was Ex-SSW 7654. Not sure about UP 593.

Got photos of it, will confirm in a few

Alright, here are two of my shots. I have more and closer shots, but I have to go do something. So here enjoy.

Locomotives 593 and 1407

Derailment Site
[/url]

Jeff

June 20, 2020, 05:39:21 pm #5 Last Edit: June 20, 2020, 05:39:32 pm by Jeff
Wow!  Thanks for Sharing Ryan.
Jeff Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Webmaster
ATCS Server Manager:

Christi

Thanks for the shots Ryan!  Amazed the 593 didn't get hit being coupled to it. 
Christi Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Webmaster
ATCS Server Manager:

Roger

j3rsdm5

June 20, 2020, 07:46:16 pm #8 Last Edit: June 20, 2020, 07:48:42 pm by j3rsdm5
Whoa yea, nice shots! Wonder what the radio chatter sounded like that night. They'll have to drag it out of there eventually for repair/scrap right? In which case, I might get to see it

Here are a few more shots regarding the locomotive fire in downtown last week.

[/url]

Please note that your donations are not tax-deductible.

Thanks in advance for your generosity!