UP 6290 (SPatch) Leading into Tucson - 07/01/2020

Started by Jeff, June 29, 2020, 06:08:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

UP 6290 (SPatch) is leading the MHNTU-29
It is estimated to arrive at Tucson at 9:30 AM om 7/1.

There is an EOT of UPRQ 60065
Jeff Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Webmaster
ATCS Server Manager:
- BNSF Needles, Seligman Subs (Goffs, Lake Havasu, Kingman, Walapai, Crozier, Williams, Parks, West Flagstaff, East Flagstaff and Winslow).
- UP Eastern Yuma, Gila, Phoenix, and Western Lordsburg Subs (Yuma, Fortuna, Tacna, Casa Grande, Mesa and South Tucson).

Cautious Coin

Gage or better know as Cautious Coin
Railfanning all over AZ and where my travels take me.

SP7551

SP7551

Jeff

No updates as of yet.  Did hear the SD60M was taken off the train.   :(
Jeff Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Webmaster
ATCS Server Manager:
- BNSF Needles, Seligman Subs (Goffs, Lake Havasu, Kingman, Walapai, Crozier, Williams, Parks, West Flagstaff, East Flagstaff and Winslow).
- UP Eastern Yuma, Gila, Phoenix, and Western Lordsburg Subs (Yuma, Fortuna, Tacna, Casa Grande, Mesa and South Tucson).

Cautious Coin

SP7551

July 01, 2020, 08:06:20 am #6 Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 08:07:04 am by SP7551
Okay thanks! A train just went into emergency at Tucson yard and is having trouble recovering the air.. I was wondering if it's delayed or something.

Jeff

Just got an update..  UP 6179 was added along the way and to the point of the 6290

So the SPatch is now 2nd in consist.

Jeff
Jeff Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Webmaster
ATCS Server Manager:

Jeff

Update: UP6179 is the ex-SP #123.  Also, new arrival time is 7:40 PM this evening.   Major delay in updates.
Jeff Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Webmaster
ATCS Server Manager:

Cautious Coin

Cautious Coin

Quick question, friend told me that 6290 scheduled for the MTUPX, not on the MTUWC, can you confirm for me Jeff?

Jeff

Will find out @Cautious Coin, since it is behind schedule, anything is possible.
Jeff Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Webmaster
ATCS Server Manager:

Jeff

As of right now (12:50pm AZT), nothing scheduled after arriving in Tucson this evening.
Jeff Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Webmaster
ATCS Server Manager:

Cautious Coin

Cautious Coin

Did 6290 get into tucson safe and sound?

fs321c

Just saw 6290 in Tucson Yard. Looks to be the 2nd unit on a manifest. Saw it from 22nd St bridge so I couldnt get a number of the lead unit. There is also 2 Ferromex units and a KCS gray unit in the yard as well.

Cautious Coin

Jeff

Just checked and still no assignment.  Not sure what the heck is going on with this new updated system   >:(
Jeff Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Webmaster
ATCS Server Manager:

Jeff

Quote from: fs321c on July 02, 2020, 03:28:52 pmJust saw 6290 in Tucson Yard. Looks to be the 2nd unit on a manifest. Saw it from 22nd St bridge so I couldnt get a number of the lead unit. There is also 2 Ferromex units and a KCS gray unit in the yard as well.

Thanks for the update.
Jeff Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Webmaster
ATCS Server Manager:

Cautious Coin

Jeff

July 02, 2020, 08:03:41 pm #20 Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 08:06:40 pm by Jeff
Quote from: Cautious Coin on July 02, 2020, 07:57:10 pmDeparted Tucson about 10 mins ago..

Yes, It shows departed.
Jeff Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Webmaster
ATCS Server Manager:

Please note that your donations are not tax-deductible.

Thanks in advance for your generosity!