UP Laid-Off 10% Dispatchers

Started by Jeff, September 04, 2020, 05:58:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Trains News mentions that the UP laid off 10% of the Dispatchers!  PSR is killing this railroad!

dispatcher_dispatcher

It was way more than 10%.  Not sure how many yet but I'm pretty sure it's more like 25% (or higher).  Very sad times.

Christi

Quote from: dispatcher_dispatcher on September 04, 2020, 06:03:27 pmIt was way more than 10%.  Not sure how many yet but I'm pretty sure it's more like 25% (or higher).  Very sad times.

Yes, Very sad times indeed.  So sorry to hear this news.  Hope you are not one of them that fell to this PSR monster..  :(

Roger

I agree.... I would never it would come down to that...  Sorry to hear and I agree with Christi.. Hope u r not effected.

dispatcher_dispatcher

Thank you.  I'll still be on the radio if you're listening.  It's bittersweet.

Christi

Quote from: dispatcher_dispatcher on September 04, 2020, 06:40:46 pmThank you.  I'll still be on the radio if you're listening.  It's bittersweet.

Good to hear!!  Are you still working the "Phoenix Sub" ?

dispatcher_dispatcher

This site is FREE of charge. However, the development and maintenance of this site, Remote Systems and RoboFoamer takes a significant amount of time to put together and maintain, with raising ISP and Server Costs as well. If you like what you see please help support our site by making a donation. Enjoy and Thank you for all your continued support!

Please note that your donations to RailFanAZ.com are not tax-deductible.

Thanks in advance for your generosity!