New Mexico Site (Belen, Albuquerque, NMRX) - 03/07/2021

Started by Christi, November 08, 2020, 01:06:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DDA40Xfan_Bruce

Quote from: GoneBatty on March 14, 2021, 10:49:41 amWell done, Christi. I'm looking forward to using this and getting off ATCSMon due to my issues with the program.

Thank you for all your hard work!

What kind of issues GB? I loaded on my laptop, couldn't get east of Winslow to display for Seligman-West Gallup. Finally uninstalled, then reinstalled and it's worked fine since.

Christi

I am double checking the Layout for any other bugs, then I will publish it.  Should be published this afternoon.
Christi Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Support

DRGW-Steve

Quote from: DDA40Xfan_Bruce on March 14, 2021, 11:18:36 am
Quote from: GoneBatty on March 14, 2021, 10:49:41 amWell done, Christi. I'm looking forward to using this and getting off ATCSMon due to my issues with the program.

Thank you for all your hard work!

What kind of issues GB? I loaded on my laptop, couldn't get east of Winslow to display for Seligman-West Gallup. Finally uninstalled, then reinstalled and it's worked fine since.

ATCSMon doesn't reply to the server to Keep the Connection alive. After 5-10 mins, the data stream stalls until either it disconnects and restarts automatically or I restart it manually.

Rinse and repeat.

DDA40Xfan_Bruce

Well consider uninstall & reinstall or wait for TM5.

DRGW-Steve

Quote from: DDA40Xfan_Bruce on March 14, 2021, 03:42:56 pmWell consider uninstall & reinstall or wait for TM5.

I did try this, even going as far as rebooting after uninstall, and rebooting after install. No dice.

Jeff

Oh yeah, I remember that thread of discussions.  If I remember right, it worked fine on this same PC at another location?
Jeff Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Webmaster

DRGW-Steve

Quote from: Jeff on March 17, 2021, 08:04:22 pmOh yeah, I remember that thread of discussions.  If I remember right, it worked fine on this same PC at another location?

Yes. I've moved twice in two years. Worked after the first move until 2-3 months before the second move. Never worked after the second.

Jeff

From researching the logs last night from your IP Address, I noticed it's a UDP drop.  I wondering if your ISP is blocking certain UDP ports.  Wondering, if you have a Cell Phone and able to Tether to it (Hot Spot), I would imagine the issue would go away if it was an ISP issue.  Just a thought.
Jeff Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Webmaster

RailFanAZ.com | SouthWest - Content © Respective Members 2011-2022