New Mexico Site (Belen, Albuquerque, NMRX) - 03/07/2021

Started by Christi, November 08, 2020, 01:06:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Christi

All, we have a new host for the New Mexico Area. Pretty much centered around Belen, Albuquerque, NMRX.  We plan on testing the site and installing on the same day.  As some has asked for, below is the breakdown of what we will need.

Here is the breakdown:
1x Custom Build Dell Optiplex 390 SFF i3-2100 3.10GHz Desktop Computer PC
1x SDR v4 (MCP)
1x SDR v4 (BCP)
1x WiFi Adapter
1x RF Coaxial Adapter
1x Comet Antenna
1x Amp/Grounding

Please help support us by clicking the link above "Support RailFanAZ.com"
If for some reason, the tests come back back during the survey, we will use the equipment for another future site.

Questions, please let me know.

Cautious Coin

Railfanning all over Arizona (or where I go that has trains :P)

*ON TEMPORARY LEAVE FOR RAILFANNING. WILL TRY TO RETURN ASAP, BUT EXPECTED RETURN SUMMER 2021*

Christi

Jeff

DDA40Xfan_Bruce

Good day all, very excited about this, pray all goes well.

Jeff

Thanks @DDA40Xfan_Bruce - Yes, we are excited as well.  I believe it should come out pretty good.

Christi

Jeff

Our install will be delayed due to the COVID-19 Rapid Increase in Cases.  Per our host, Monday 11/16, the state of New Mexico will be in full lockdown.  We will update our Install Date once we know the Lockdown is complete.

DDA40Xfan_Bruce

Jeff

Quote from: DDA40Xfan_Bruce on November 15, 2020, 05:04:22 pmI saw that on the Belen chat! 😠

Bruce - Once the lock down as been lifted we will get scheduled right away.

Jeff

Jeff

This is really promising..  As of today 02/10/2021.

Jeff

Yellow Level - High Risk: Counties at the Yellow Level are those with either a new COVID-19 average daily case incidence rate of no greater than 8 cases per 100,000 inhabitants during the most recent two-week period, or an average percent of positive COVID-19 test results over the most recent 14-day period less than or equal to 5%.

Jeff

Christi

Bad News..  If gas prices keep going up, we may have to delay the install as we can't financially afford the trip to go there an back..  More details to come as the week progresses.  :(   

Jeff

Looks like we are good to go, Thanks to one of our members on our site!   :)

DDA40Xfan_Bruce

Very glad it's going forward.  Apologies for not keeping up on this.

Jeff

Quote from: DDA40Xfan_Bruce on March 03, 2021, 10:14:16 amVery glad it's going forward.  Apologies for not keeping up on this.

No problem Bruce, it is all good.

DDA40Xfan_Bruce

Good, I get diverted, forget to come back and keep up.  Best of luck, weather for Belen is forecast for 81 and light winds on the 7th.

DDA40Xfan_Bruce

Pray all is well with everyone.  If the install is going forward today, hope it goes smooth as glass.

Jeff

Quote from: DDA40Xfan_Bruce on March 07, 2021, 08:40:34 amPray all is well with everyone.  If the install is going forward today, hope it goes smooth as glass.

Thanks 👍 Bruce!  So far, the drive is smooth. 

DDA40Xfan_Bruce

Jeff

DDA40Xfan_Bruce

DDA40Xfan_Bruce

Got it on my laptop.  Y'all are the greatest.

Please note that your donations to RailFanAZ.com are not tax-deductible.

Thanks in advance for your generosity!