UP Mojave Sub Update - 2021.02.21

Started by Christi, February 21, 2021, 04:16:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Christi

To prepare for this release, we will be rebooting the Relays tonight around 10pm Arizona Time.

Best,
Christi
Christi Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Webmaster
ATCS Server Manager for RailFanAZ.com Sites:
- BNSF: Newberry Springs, Goffs, Lake Havasu, Kingman, Walapai, Crozier, Williams, Parks, West Flagstaff, East Flagstaff, Winslow and Joseph City.
- UP: Yuma, Fortuna, Tacna, Casa Grande, Mesa, Kolb, Vail and Benson.
- BNSF/UP: Daggett, Phelan.

Royalgorge

Will the current ATCS map of seligman sub still be good?  I am tired of seeing Winslow West and half of winslow not reporting occupancy.  Thank you for your efforts.

Jeff

Quote from: Royalgorge on February 22, 2021, 02:07:50 pmWill the current ATCS map of seligman sub still be good?  I am tired of seeing Winslow West and half of winslow not reporting occupancy.  Thank you for your efforts.

Yes, the Seligman Layout will not be affected.  The reason for the "Winslow" issue is the antenna, it is currently laying on its side on top of the roof and due to COVID restrictions, we are very limited on what we can do.  We are in touch with the host and will be working with them about the antenna placement.

Sorry for the troubles.
Jeff Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Webmaster
- BNSF: Newberry Springs, Goffs, Lake Havasu, Kingman, Walapai, Crozier, Williams, Parks, West Flagstaff, East Flagstaff, Winslow and Joseph City.

Royalgorge

February 23, 2021, 04:00:07 pm #3 Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 04:01:15 pm by Royalgorge
Laying on its side?  Yet the Gallup Map gets it just fine. Is it not just a matter of putting up a ladder an physically tightening it up?  That should take one person with NO interaction with anybody else.  I do like the coverage.

Tim

Jeff

Quote from: Royalgorge on February 23, 2021, 04:00:07 pmLaying on its side?  Yet the Gallup Map gets it just fine. Is it not just a matter of putting up a ladder an physically tightening it up?  That should take one person with NO interaction with anybody else.  I do like the coverage.

Tim
Tim, I am sorry you feel that way.  The site host has restrictions due to COVID and we must follow them.  We have been trying for almost 9 months now and keep getting turned back.  Most likely what you are seeing is what our Joseph City site is picking up on the Gallup Port.  You can add the following to your Options > Data Source >  Hostname: atcs-bnsf.railfanaz.com Port 4895.  That should cover a bit more.  Hope that helps a little.

Sincerely,
Jeff
Jeff Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Webmaster

Jeff

Screenshot attached.   :)
Jeff Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Webmaster

Royalgorge

The screen shot did the trick for West Winslow.  Yippee!! 2867 and 2862 are only up 20% of the time but I will take this fix as a win.  Don't mind me I am a former Conductor and Now a Commercial Pilot.  I am grumpy by nature and have a cracked tooth.

Thank You

Jeff

Glad that worked for you.  No problem, it is all good Tim!   :)
Jeff Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Webmaster

Christi

Testing is looking good, no problems.  Should be released by this weekend.

Screenshot 2021-02-25 210107.jpg
Christi Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Webmaster

Christi

Another update with a Signal and Switch into Siding at Woodford S!

For Comparison:
TM5 on top
ATCS on bottom

Screenshot 2021-02-25 221832.jpg
Christi Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Webmaster

Royalgorge

Where does one go to get the latest and greatest DS map files for ATCS?

Christi

For ATCS, you can get them from here (Members Only Section):
https://groups.io/g/ATCSMonitor/files/Data%20Files
Christi Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Webmaster

Christi

Fixed a small bug this morning.  Now the BNSF Mojave CP works as designed on the UP Mojave Layout!

Screenshot 2021-02-27 103147.jpg
Christi Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Webmaster

DDA40Xfan_Bruce

Saw the email about the update for the map.  Thanks to all for your efforts.

Christi

Quote from: DDA40Xfan_Bruce on Yesterday at 10:11:37 amSaw the email about the update for the map.  Thanks to all for your efforts.

You are most welcome, we are happy to continue to create and update layouts for everyone.  Have a great day!
Christi Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Webmaster

Please note that your donations to RailFanAZ.com are not tax-deductible.

Thanks in advance for your generosity!