Layout Questions for Gallup/NMRX

Started by DDA40Xfan_Bruce, March 08, 2021, 06:42:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DDA40Xfan_Bruce

A RailRaunner pulled into the Belen station.  I did not see it on the "To NMRX at Ross" track in ATCS.  Is the RailRunner track there not in the ATCS system?  Earlier it looked like the ABQ Turn freight was showing on the "To NMRX at Ross", so that part of it is functional.

Jeff

Quote from: DDA40Xfan_Bruce on March 08, 2021, 06:42:38 pmA RailRaunner pulled into the Belen station.  I did not see it on the "To NMRX at Ross" track in ATCS.  Is the RailRunner track there not in the ATCS system?  Earlier it looked like the ABQ Turn freight was showing on the "To NMRX at Ross", so that part of it is functional.

Let me ask Carl about it.  I know he is monitoring it more after Christi got it tuned in.

Jeff

Which layout @DDA40Xfan_Bruce?  I know the NMRX is outdated and Carl is looking over that one.

DDA40Xfan_Bruce

Gallup Sub, dated 11/20 .ini file.

DDA40Xfan_Bruce

Jeff

Ah, might want to try the new one he posted today.  He did find some errors for the Belen Terminal.  Maybe it was fixed with that release.

DDA40Xfan_Bruce

Jeff

March 09, 2021, 11:45:14 am #7 Last Edit: March 09, 2021, 11:45:50 am by Jeff
@DDA40Xfan_Bruce - Here is some information that Carl sent me:

QuoteJeff,

I think I understand.   The current layout does not show any NMRX trackage south of East Isleta.  That was necessary due to running out of station letters in TrackBuilder.  So no NMRX activity is shown, including their lead into the Belen station.  However, the BNSF lead heading out of the Belen Yard is shown so you can see the BNSF ABQ turn leaving the yard, but it disappears as soon as it hits the NMRX trackage.   There is the NMRX layout to view this for now.

That said, I've decided what we need is a 'Belen-centric' version of the layout.  Will cut off the upper two or three rows of the current Gallup layout, add in some NMRX as far as ABS and add in several CPS on the Clovis sub.  Of course the current Gallup layout will not go away.

Carl

DDA40Xfan_Bruce

Thank you for the update Jeff.  Looking forward to that design.  How is the best way to report a layout bug I saw a few minutes ago at CP Aragon?

Jeff

Quote from: DDA40Xfan_Bruce on March 09, 2021, 02:11:52 pmThank you for the update Jeff.  Looking forward to that design.  How is the best way to report a layout bug I saw a few minutes ago at CP Aragon?

You are welcome Bruce, you can report it here https://www.railfanaz.com/index.php/board,164.0.html and if it is Classic ATCS, we can refer it to Carl.  As both ATCS Classic and TM5 will need to be updated.  Thanks for the question.  :)

DDA40Xfan_Bruce

Will do Jeff, thanks for the info.  I will hope to catch it in a screen shot.  My bad for not doing so when I saw it.  Face plant!

Christi

Hi Bruce,
I will see if I can add this portion to the TM5 Layout.

DDA40Xfan_Bruce

Please note that your donations to RailFanAZ.com are not tax-deductible.

Thanks in advance for your generosity!