Gallup Sub/Belen Terminal Suggestion

Started by DDA40Xfan_Bruce, March 24, 2021, 09:38:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DDA40Xfan_Bruce

My goal was to make the TM5 layout as close the ATCSMon layout as possible.
In ATCSMon layout at the Belen fuel pumps, below El Paso Jct. label distinguishes the two Subs.  My suggestion for TM5 layout:

Belen, NM
(Belen Yard)

TO

Belen, NM  (Belen Yard)
<<<<Gallup Sub | Clovis Sub>>>>

For the Belen Terminal Area layout for ATCSMon, add the the Lead identifiers that Ted provided for TM5: 
High 8 Lead
21 Lead
11 Lead
8 Lead

Thanks for everyone's hard work.

Christi

Hi @DDA40Xfan_Bruce - Thanks for the feedback!
I will go ahead and make the updates on the TM5 Layout.  Once I am done, I will let Carl know of the Classic (windows) Layout.

Christi

Christi

How would this work @DDA40Xfan_Bruce ?
Screenshot attached.  Let me know what you think.

Christi

DDA40Xfan_Bruce

Looks very good Christi, thank you for the quick update.

Christi

Jeff

@DDA40Xfan_Bruce - Carl B has made the update this the Windows Version layout as well.  When he does his next release, it will have the updates.

DDA40Xfan_Bruce

Thank you Christi and Jeff.  You're the best.  :D

Jeff

Quote from: DDA40Xfan_Bruce on March 26, 2021, 08:11:26 amThank you Christi and Jeff.  You're the best.  :D

You are most welcome Bruce, if we can be of any help, please let us know.

DDA40Xfan_Bruce

Hey Jeff.  Noticed this morning I can't see:

Downloads, Support, Feedback, and Suggestions>BNSF Gallup Subdivision>Gallup Sub/Belen Terminal Suggestions sub-board under TrainMon5 Southwest

When I click on TrainMon5 Southwest I see only unread posts.  Also at Ralfanaz/index.php level I don't see recent activity showing in the TrainMon5 Southwest link.  Last post shows as March 24.  When I click on TrainMon5 Southwest I see only unread posts.

I have to click on an email alert to get here, or use the Recent 7 posts feature to get here.  Am I doing something wrong?

Jeff

March 26, 2021, 06:21:05 pm #9 Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 06:21:15 pm by Jeff
Quote from: DDA40Xfan_Bruce on March 26, 2021, 10:25:40 amHey Jeff.  Noticed this morning I can't see:

Downloads, Support, Feedback, and Suggestions>BNSF Gallup Subdivision>Gallup Sub/Belen Terminal Suggestions sub-board under TrainMon5 Southwest

When I click on TrainMon5 Southwest I see only unread posts.  Also at Ralfanaz/index.php level I don't see recent activity showing in the TrainMon5 Southwest link.  Last post shows as March 24.  When I click on TrainMon5 Southwest I see only unread posts.

I have to click on an email alert to get here, or use the Recent 7 posts feature to get here.  Am I doing something wrong?

Bruce - Sounds like you are clicking on the Main Header in Black.  Try the board name under it and see if that helps?

Jeff

@DDA40Xfan_Bruce - Issue is fixed.  Somehow the permissions got messed up.  Thanks for letting us know.

This site is FREE of charge. However, the development and maintenance of this site, Remote Systems and RoboFoamer takes a significant amount of time to put together and maintain, with raising ISP and Server Costs as well. If you like what you see please help support our site by making a donation. Enjoy and Thank you for all your continued support!

Please note that your donations to RailFanAZ.com are not tax-deductible.

Thanks in advance for your generosity!