TM5 Relay down for Gallup Sub?

Started by DDA40Xfan_Bruce, May 18, 2021, 04:44:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DDA40Xfan_Bruce

Several times I've tried to load the Gallup Sub layout in TM5 and I get the layout but no data.  The Connections Active count is 0 of 1.  Looking at the control panel I see Data, ATCS Relays. It's pointing to 4895 and the Status is Pending. If I click on Connect the clock updates but nothing seems to occur.  If I use ATCSMon for Gallup it displays data ok.

Loading the Seligman Sub I usually don't have this issue.  Maybe once or twice. 

Jeff

Hi Bruce,
I am looking into it now.

Jeff
Jeff Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Webmaster
ATCS Server Manager for RailFanAZ.com Sites:
- BNSF: Newberry Springs, Goffs, Lake Havasu, Kingman, Walapai, Crozier, Williams, Parks, West Flagstaff, East Flagstaff, Winslow, Joseph City, and Albuquerque.
- UP: Yuma, Fortuna, Tacna, Maricopa, Casa Grande, Mesa, Tucson, Kolb, Vail, and Benson.
- BNSF/UP: Daggett, Phelan.

Jeff

Bruce,

It is working for me.  The Status always shows "Pending" for all layouts it seems.

Jeff
Jeff Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Webmaster
- BNSF: Newberry Springs, Goffs, Lake Havasu, Kingman, Walapai, Crozier, Williams, Parks, West Flagstaff, East Flagstaff, Winslow, Joseph City, and Albuquerque.
- UP: Yuma, Fortuna, Tacna, Maricopa, Casa Grande, Mesa, Tucson, Kolb, Vail, and Benson.

Jeff

I emailed Joseph about the issue.  I confirmed it with a few other layouts.

Thanks,
Jeff
Jeff Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Webmaster

Jeff

Update
Joseph mentioned he sees the issue and will look into it tomorrow.

Jeff
Jeff Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Webmaster

DDA40Xfan_Bruce

Could the relay for Belen be checked again please?  Tried several times today with no active connection.  Thank you.

Jeff

Quote from: DDA40Xfan_Bruce on June 09, 2021, 06:15:08 pmCould the relay for Belen be checked again please?  Tried several times today with no active connection.  Thank you.

Checking.
Jeff Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Webmaster

Jeff

Jeff Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Webmaster

DDA40Xfan_Bruce

Working, thank you for the quick response.  Have a good evening.

Jeff

You are welcome!  You too Bruce.   :)
Jeff Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Webmaster

DDA40Xfan_Bruce

Good Sunday morning y'all,

Looks like the relay for the Gallup Sub is down again?  The Seligman Sub is working fine.

Thank you.

Jeff

Jeff Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Webmaster

DDA40Xfan_Bruce

Thank you. Have a great weekend what's left of it.

This site is FREE of charge. However, the development and maintenance of this site, Remote Systems and RoboFoamer takes a significant amount of time to put together and maintain, with raising ISP and Server Costs as well. If you like what you see please help support our site by making a donation. Enjoy and Thank you for all your continued support!

Please note that your donations to RailFanAZ.com are not tax-deductible.

Thanks in advance for your generosity!