Railfanning

Started by Wavy The Railfanner, May 25, 2021, 10:38:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Wavy The Railfanner

I am going to be railfanning at Flagstaff half of today (5/25/21) and most of tomorrow (5/26/21). Any updates on heritage units or any other things would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
¯\_( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛)_/¯

Christi

I believe a CP Heritage left Belen this morning, heading West.  @DDA40Xfan_Bruce might be able to confirm as he usually monitors that Camera Location.

Christi

Wavy The Railfanner

yes I saw it too, I just hope it makes it to FLG tomorrow in daylight hours.

¯\_( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛)_/¯

Christi

Quote from: Wavy Westinn on May 25, 2021, 10:45:47 amyes I saw it too, I just hope it makes it to FLG tomorrow in daylight hours.

Depending on the type of train, @tferk or @California_Railfanner might know a little more details.  I wish I can be more help, however, I am a bit rusty on the BNSF.  ;-)

Christi

Wavy The Railfanner

Christi, dont be sorry
¯\_( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛)_/¯

tferk

The CP 7011 in maroon & gray heritage scheme is in 2nd position on V-BLUSBD1-22, an auto train.  As of 5/25 11:20 Arizona time it was tip-toeing through the site of yesterday's derailment at Perea.  May make Flagstaff before sunset.
Ted Ferkenhoff
Flagstaff, AZ

Wavy The Railfanner

ok thank you tferk, today or tomorrow? before sunset
¯\_( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛)_/¯

Jeff

I bet today.   :)

DDA40Xfan_Bruce

Yep, got to see it leave just I as connected to Belen. Couldn't read the numbers so I guessed at 7015. Thanks Ted for the update.

tferk

Out of Winslow 17:10
Ted Ferkenhoff
Flagstaff, AZ

DDA40Xfan_Bruce

Approaching E Canyon Diablo?

Jeff

Quote from: DDA40Xfan_Bruce on May 25, 2021, 05:34:33 pmApproaching E Canyon Diablo?

I would think so, I have been watching all afternoon, unless I missed one..

Jeff

Wavy The Railfanner

I caught the unit as it passed the FLG station, thanks for all the help
¯\_( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛)_/¯

Christi

This site is FREE of charge. However, the development and maintenance of this site, Remote Systems and RoboFoamer takes a significant amount of time to put together and maintain, with raising ISP and Server Costs as well. If you like what you see please help support our site by making a donation. Enjoy and Thank you for all your continued support!

Please note that your donations to RailFanAZ.com are not tax-deductible.

Thanks in advance for your generosity!