Extended BCP Coverage / AudioFeed for NMRX

Started by system, August 07, 2021, 07:30:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you support or like to see extended BCP Coverage / AudioFeed for NMRX (around Bernalillo area)?

Yes, I would like to have the extended coverage.
5 (83.3%)
Yes, I would like to have the extended coverage and would be willing to donate to the cause.
0 (0%)
No, it would not been needed.
0 (0%)
I am unsure.
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: August 30, 2021, 07:30:20 pm

system

Would you support or like to see extended BCP Coverage / AudioFeed for NMRX (around Bernalillo area).  We have tested and we can get the whole BCP Coverage for NMRX from this one site.  AudioFeed was good to about Herzog to about Rio Bravo.

If you would like to donate to the cause, please wait to after the poll closes and we will post what we need.

Thank you!
RailFanAZ.com (SouthWest)

Jeff

Please note, your votes are private, it only will count the votes. 

Thanks for the support,
Jeff

Jeff

Hello All,
Thanks so much for participating in the poll.  Looks like we would like to continue to go through this upgrade.  I will post in a few days what we need to do to make this happen.

Jeff

This site is FREE of charge. However, the development and maintenance of this site, Remote Systems and RoboFoamer takes a significant amount of time to put together and maintain, with raising ISP and Server Costs as well. If you like what you see please help support our site by making a donation. Enjoy and Thank you for all your continued support!

Please note that your donations to RailFanAZ.com are not tax-deductible.

Thanks in advance for your generosity!