Previous topic - Next topic

marvjenk

Look like the data from Bellemount to Doublea W is acting up again

Christi

Hi @marvjenk - I am checking into it.

Christi

Christi

Hi again,
The ISP is down in the area.  No ETR at this time.

Christi

marvjenk

Christi

The ISP issue has been resolved.

Christi

magicpoohbear

Quote from: Christi on September 06, 2021, 07:36:09 pmHi again,
The ISP is down in the area.  No ETR at this time.

Christi
Is this from the ATCSMonitor Group or something very different?

Christi

That is correct, we host the servers for ATCS and TrainMon5 for Arizona, New Mexico, and some in Southern California.

Christi Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Webmaster
ATCS Server Manager for RailFanAZ.com Sites:
- BNSF: Newberry Springs, Goffs, Lake Havasu, Kingman, Walapai, Crozier, Williams, Parks, West Flagstaff, East Flagstaff, Winslow, Joseph City and Gallup.
- UP: Yuma, Fortuna, Tacna, Maricopa, Casa Grande, Mesa, Tucson, Kolb, Vail, Benson, and Willcox.
- BNSF/UP: Daggett, Phelan, and Lancaster
- BNSF/NMRX: Albuquerque, Belen.
- NMRX: Bernalillo.

RailFanAZ.com ATCS Updates and How to Donate to RailFanAZ.com can be found here:
http://www.railfanaz.com/SupportRailFanAZ.html

Jeff

September 07, 2021, 09:07:27 pm #7 Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 09:10:07 pm by Jeff
We have made a script (batch file) to help at our Parks location, if the main ISP fails or the Wifi drops, it will attempt to reconnect or go to the other Wifi.  Also, this script runs every hour at x:15 of each hour.

Jeff

DDA40Xfan_Bruce

Did Parks go offline?  Nothing showing from W Flagstaff to Seligman.

Jeff

Looks like ISP is down again, I can't ping the router.  I got the notification about an hour ago, waiting to see if it comes back at 7:15p.

QuoteFrom: <notify@myteggypc.com>
Date: Tue, Sep 14, 2021 at 5:38 PM
Subject: BNSF Arizona ATCS Alert!

Server: Parks feed down

DDA40Xfan_Bruce

September 14, 2021, 06:48:33 pm #10 Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 06:49:28 pm by DDA40Xfan_Bruce Reason: More comment
Ok, thanks.  I was looking at it before dinner and all looked good  Good old ping...

This site is FREE of charge. However, the development and maintenance of this site, Remote Systems and RoboFoamer takes a significant amount of time to put together and maintain, with raising ISP and Server Costs as well. If you like what you see please help support our site by making a donation. Enjoy and Thank you for all your continued support!

Please note that your donations to RailFanAZ.com are not tax-deductible.

Thanks in advance for your generosity!