12k WB monster south of Germann

Started by Iceking, October 21, 2021, 07:19:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Iceking

October 21, 2021, 07:19:00 pm Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 07:22:30 pm by Jeff
12,000 ft train 1 mile south of germann waiting to proceed into Phoenix. 4 lead and one mid dpu

David

Iceking

Entering Germann at 744pm. Should continue on thru.

David

Jeff

October 21, 2021, 07:45:41 pm #2 Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 07:46:25 pm by Jeff
Thanks David for the heads up on this.  I couldn't get out of the house in-time for that one.  Even though I am down the road on Ellsworth and Broadway.

Jeff

Iceking

You're welcome. Try to post the unique ones that I see come by my house just in case it appeals to someone downstream.

David

Jeff

Cool and appreciate it, we heard it on the feed just has it came close to Germann, unfortunately our antenna can't reach to hear the detector that is just East of Germann.  We had a host in the area at one time and then he moved out, so we brought it at our home down the way.

Jeff

This site is FREE of charge. However, the development and maintenance of this site, Remote Systems and RoboFoamer takes a significant amount of time to put together and maintain, with raising ISP and Server Costs as well. If you like what you see please help support our site by making a donation. Enjoy and Thank you for all your continued support!

Please note that your donations to RailFanAZ.com are not tax-deductible.

Thanks in advance for your generosity!