Find us on:
Find us on YouTube - RailFan Arizona

BNSF Gallup Subdivision and NMRX: 2021.12.25 v320 - Updated

Started by Christi, December 25, 2021, 08:12:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Christi

Merry Christmas!  I just released an updated version of the BNSF Gallup Subdivision and NMRX.

BNSF Gallup Subdivision and NMRX: 2021.12.25 v320
BNSF Southwest Division.

TM5 Date: 2021.12.25
TM5 Version: 320

a) Cosmetic Changes.
  b) Updated signals from single head to dual heads from Winslow to East Adamana.
  c) Adjusted some timing issues.
  d) Corrected Aragon Mnemonics for inverted "T" between M2 and M3 indications.
  e) Adjusted signals that use Flash Red for Yard Operations.
  f) Adjusted text fields to allow "hovering" over station/Control Point for activity timestamp.

Support can be found here: https://www.railfanaz.com/index.php/board,220.0.html
If you like what you see please help support our efforts by making a donation with the link found on the layout. Enjoy and Thank you for all your continued support!

------------------------Revision History-----------------
  a) Cosmetic Changes.
  b) Updated Virtual RailFan Belen YouTube Address.
  c) Updated Media Players to now cache (by browser limits) streams the user listens too.
  d) Added upcoming Bernalillo Media player for Albuquerque to CP Herzog.
  e) Added Readme Link.
  f) Updated CP Felipe and CP Marmon as they both went "Off the Air" in the beginning of September 2021.

a) Added Additional Double-Head Signals in some areas of Belen Terminal.
  b) Corrected some mislabeled TM5 Track Ids.
  c) Fixed Aragon M1-M3 Plant Decodes as trains were disappearing. 

a) Linked Tracks from Left to Right when lines changes.
  b) Added West Sais to Dunmoor with expanded coverage from our Belen site.  Thanks to Scott G for allowing us to use this part of his layout.
  c) Added Double-Head Signals in some areas of Belen Terminal.

a) Cosmetic Changes.
  b) Added DARK Lead for Abajo Yard (help with AudioFeed with Track Warrants on NMRX).

a) Updated Virtual RailFan Belen YouTube Address.

2021.08.07b
  a) Corrected Switch at Defiance.

2021.08.07a
  a) Corrected Switches using Carl B's Update.
  b) Added Built-in Media Player for Gallup and Belen.
  c) Added full NMRX Layout with the expanded coverage.
  d) Added Becker and Beevers from Clovis Sub.
  e) Added Support Link.

a) Cosmetic Changes.
  b) Added Built-in Media Player for Winslow.

a) Cosmetic Changes.
  b) Added ICS label to Dalies, Felipe, and Aragon.

a) Corrected Aragon M1-M3 Crossovers.
  b) Updated Belen Yard, NM with Gallup/Clovis Subs separator.
  c) Increased Font Size for Fuel Pads.

2021.03.15:
  a) Initial Release.

Enjoy!

Christi Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Webmaster

ATCS Server Manager for RailFanAZ.com Sites:
- BNSF: Newberry Springs, Goffs, Lake Havasu, Kingman, Walapai, Crozier, Williams, Parks, West Flagstaff, East Flagstaff, Winslow, Joseph City and Gallup.
- UP: Yuma, Fortuna, Tacna, Maricopa, Casa Grande, Mesa, Tucson, Kolb, Vail, Benson, and Willcox.
- BNSF/UP: Daggett, Phelan, and Lancaster.
- BNSF/NMRX: Albuquerque, Belen.
- NMRX: Bernalillo.
Christi Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Support

DDA40Xfan_Bruce

Thank you very much for all the work put into this update Christi. Finally getting a chance to really look it over.  Most of all thanks for uncovering the time stamps for the CPs, I use that a lot. Hope others find it beneficial also.  The flashing signals update is greatly appreciated, thanks down the line for those that were involved in that arena of endeavor.  More later.

Christi

Christi Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Support

DDA40Xfan_Bruce

04:58 seeing Red over flashing Red at Belen Jct for the NMRX line and at Hadley EB lined to 12 Lead for the ABQ Turn returning from ABQ.  First time seeing that, nice.

DDA40Xfan_Bruce

December 28, 2021, 05:35:23 am #4 Last Edit: December 28, 2021, 05:35:56 am by DDA40Xfan_Bruce
At 05:12:22 a Yellow over Red was seen on the VRF camera while zoomed in, left most signal head.  The Yellow did not appear on the TM5 layout.

DDA40Xfan_Bruce

December 28, 2021, 06:00:19 am #5 Last Edit: December 28, 2021, 06:03:27 am by DDA40Xfan_Bruce
At the time of the screen shot from the VRF camera, the signal head to the right was Red over Flashing Red.  The TM5 layout for 10 Lead WB was showing Red over Flashing Red. So I think that was all good.  This was for the ABQ Turn lined for the NMRX line.

DDA40Xfan_Bruce

Found another mismatch.  TM5 showing green FP6 EB and the signal was yellow.

DDA40Xfan_Bruce

Another mismatch for FP8 EB, TM5 Red over Green, video shows Green over Green.

Jeff

Thanks @DDA40Xfan_Bruce - on FB8, was that to be Yellow over Green?  I am not finding a Green over Green in the Signal Rules.

Jeff
Jeff Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Webmaster

DDA40Xfan_Bruce

Quote from: Jeff on January 02, 2022, 09:33:18 amThanks @DDA40Xfan_Bruce - on FB8, was that to be Yellow over Green?  I am not finding a Green over Green in the Signal Rules.

Jeff
It had to be Yellow over Green.  I was working on 2+ hours of sleep so my eyes weren't the best shape.  I think the train was blocking the lower head.  Between lense refraction and the heat waves from the locomotive exhausts it gives the appearance of yellow over yellow (which didn't make sense at the time).

Thank you for taking a look at that one.

Jeff

Thanks Bruce and completely understandable, hope all is well with you and your wife.  Take care.

Jeff
Jeff Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Webmaster

Christi

Got the Yellow over Green working..   ;)

Christi
Christi Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Support

RailFanAZ.com | SouthWest - Content © Respective Members 2011-2022