Winslow Camera Project!

Started by Jeff, March 29, 2022, 07:04:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Christi

Christi Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Support

DDA40Xfan_Bruce

Let me know the costs for the antenna and preamp for W Winslow and I will help fund that.  W Winslow is more important to me than E Winslow.  Thanks for all your efforts everyone.

Jeff

Quote from: DDA40Xfan_Bruce on April 17, 2022, 01:06:24 pmLet me know the costs for the antenna and preamp for W Winslow and I will help fund that.  W Winslow is more important to me than E Winslow.  Thanks for all your efforts everyone.

Thanks Bruce, I will send you a PM.
Jeff Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Webmaster

Jeff

Quote from: DDA40Xfan_Bruce on April 17, 2022, 01:06:24 pmLet me know the costs for the antenna and preamp for W Winslow and I will help fund that.  W Winslow is more important to me than E Winslow.  Thanks for all your efforts everyone.

PM Sent  :)

Jeff
Jeff Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Webmaster

DDA40Xfan_Bruce

For the wind noise, have you a way to reduce the mic volume and leave the radio monitor volume up?  Even cutting back on the mic input volume would make the other sounds more clear.

Jeff

Quote from: DDA40Xfan_Bruce on April 22, 2022, 10:29:08 amFor the wind noise, have you a way to reduce the mic volume and leave the radio monitor volume up?  Even cutting back on the mic input volume would make the other sounds more clear.

Yup, that can be done.  They are two separate controls.  Let me adjust.

Jeff
Jeff Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Webmaster

Jeff

Jeff Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Webmaster

DDA40Xfan_Bruce

Better, thank you.  It's that real high pitched shrieking that interferes the most, at least to me.

Jeff

You are welcome Bruce.

Jeff
Jeff Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Webmaster

RailFanAZ.com | SouthWest - Content © Respective Members 2011-2022