Find us on:
Find us on YouTube - RailFan Arizona

TM5 issues?

Started by DDA40Xfan_Bruce, October 11, 2022, 07:32:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DDA40Xfan_Bruce

Tried using Seligman Sub layout & Gallup Sub layout, never connects. Keep getting "The ATCS relay at 'ws://trainmon5.railfanaz.com/(4891)/'; closed abnormally"

Jeff

Hi Bruce,
I restarted the relays.

Jeff
Jeff Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Webmaster

DDA40Xfan_Bruce

DDA40Xfan_Bruce

I've tried restarting monitoring, new webpages, and forcing a logoff and still getting that message.

Jeff

I gave it another kick and tried it.  Working for me after the 2nd kick.  Hope that helps.

Jeff
Jeff Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Webmaster

DDA40Xfan_Bruce

It was still failing on my Chromebook.  So I tried my Android phone and it failed there also. It hates me.

DDA40Xfan_Bruce

Got Needles on my Phone, 4894.  Doesn't on my Chromebook.  Don't worry about it tonight, going to bed shortly.  I'll restart the Chromebook later. Rest well.

DDA40Xfan_Bruce

Was able to get Gallup Sub layout up this morning quickly including 4891. Tried to switch to Seligman Sub but wouldn't connect. Tried Gallup again, no connection.  Had to close out the Chrome session and start a new one to get Gallup again.  I tried the same for Seligman Sub and no go.  And only some of the audio streams seemed available, like G.C.  FLG didn't go live.  Wonder if they made a change to Trainmon? 

Jeff

Makes me wonder if something in the back end.  Let me see about rebooting the main server and router in a little bit.

Jeff
Jeff Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Webmaster

DDA40Xfan_Bruce

Seligman Sub just connected.

DDA40Xfan_Bruce

I'm trying to refresh but looks to be more of the same. Going to hit the road, I'll try later, maybe at Holbrook.

DDA40Xfan_Bruce

At Flagstaff. I got the TM5 layout for Seligman to load, see signals at Winslow.  That's the good news. Looks like FLG Wide Area not accessible. Turn on Depot audio from the webpage and heard DS to train activity, so good there.  I'm at Purina waiting for the BELPHX to roll by, a S trin, then the Winslow Local to switch Purina.

RailFanAZ.com | SouthWest - Content © Respective Members 2011-2022