Find us on:
Find us on YouTube - RailFan Arizona

Gallup Railcam Offline

Started by BNSF4797, November 09, 2022, 03:23:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BNSF4797

I was checking to see when, or if the Gallup, NM Railcam will be back online and available for viewing?  This is one of my favorite places to watch train and listen to the radio to keep up to date on that area.  I live in East Texas, and my family live in the Southern California, so I travel I 40 all the time, and when I do, I always try to spend night in Gallup and spend the next day there also before completing my trip west or east depending on which way I am heading.  So, I was hoping this is a temporary problem and will be back online for view shortly.  Thank you for your time, stay safe,
SRW

:)

Christi

Hi BNSF4797!
Thanks for reaching out. We are planning on heading out to Gallup on Friday to repair the site after it got hit by a number of power surges. We are hoping late Friday night, it will all be back online.

Thanks,
Christi
Christi Rossi
RailFanAZ.com Support

BNSF4797

Thank you Christi for get back to me so quickly.  I had notice when watch that site that they had their fair share of Thunderstorms, and wondered if that maybe lightning hit it or near by to cause a surge.  Looking forward to its return, and Stay safe,

BNSF4797

RailFanAZ.com | SouthWest - Content © Respective Members 2011-2022